2007年7月20日金曜日

July 20th













(1)
I will go to Okinawa in September.
My friend lives in Okinawa.
I will go to Okinawa for the first time.
I'm looking forward to going beautiful sea and the Okinawa Churaumi Aquqrium.

http://www.japancycling.org/v2/aguide/okinawa/img/okinawa-b.jpg


I visited this blog.
I want to go to the Shirarahama's fireworks event.
I want to see the Firewaorks.


(2)
novel 6,000
spoken English 8,000
children movies 7,000
newspaper 8,000

私はShow 434 Wednesday 11 Julyを見た。
カナダの英語とニュージーランドの英語
との違いがあるんやなと思った。

3 件のコメント:

yukinko さんのコメント...

沖縄行きたいぃぃ☆☆
沖縄の海入りたい♪♪
ェェなぁぁ☆☆

UnHip Mother さんのコメント...

Oh, I'd love to go there too.. and some day I will! :)

Geoffroy Peret さんのコメント...

OKINAWA, I arrive in september, 30th! I'll be an international student in the University of Ryukyus... Perhaps, we'll meet each other in Okinawa beaches...